FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT BOTOX
Hyperhidrosis can affect certain parts of the body, most commonly:
- axilla (sweaty armpits underarms)
- hands (sweaty palms),
- feet (sweaty soles of your foot) or
At the Vitality Fountain Clinic in Nairobi we treat excessive sweating of armpits and underarms (axilla), forehead / face and hands / palms, and in special circumstances also the feet.
Your treatment of hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating) in Nairobi will take about half an hour to 45 min to perform, and usually involves numbing the area to be treated with Botox beforehand for 20 min so that the therapy is as painless as possible.
The effects will last 6-8 months, sometimes even longer. Following repeated therapy sessions, the effects tend to last even longer than 6 months.
- The therapy is minimally invasive with no downtime or recovery time necessary
- The treatment is quick and safe to perform and can be repeated once effects wear off
- Your comfort level will increase allowing you to wear any clothes, improving your confidence and performance
Side effects may include temporary numbness in the areas injected, sweating from other areas and mild bruising. It is important to have a highly qualified specialist to perform these treatments to avoid serious side effects.