FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS about IV Nutritional Therapy:
At Vitality Fountain Clinic, our board-certified practitioners create an exclusive intravenous infusion formulated for your needs. IVNT are state of the art IV Vitamin infusions, which contain a combination of pure vitamins, natural amino acids, magnificent minerals that are delivered directly into your bloodstream through drip. Therefore, the nutrients get to work faster and with more potency than they would if orally ingested and absorbed by your digestive system.
Vitamin infusion therapy provides relief for a multitude of common ailments associated with accumulative effects of dehydration, poor nutrition, stress, environmental toxins and lifestyle stressors. Vitamin infusions are used for:
- Skin and hair glow
- Boosting your energy levels
- Stimulation of fat burning and weight loss
- Building muscle
- Recovery from sports
- Increasing mental focus
- Supporting your immune system
- Detoxify your system
- Speeding the process of wound healing post-surgery or after injury
- Improving overall wellbeing, physical and mental function
How long do the benefits of an IV vitamin infusion last?
Replenishing and nourishing your cells with our IV Vitamin infusions creates lasting benefits. You can choose a new infusion session whenever you feel like you need a mental or physical boost. For best effects, we recommend a series of 4 to 6 drips, one administered weekly, with occasional booster sessions thereafter.
Yes. Since every client is unique and might have different nutrient requirements, we can create personalized formulations to specifically address your nutrient requirement and health needs. Medication or medical conditions must be considered to optimize positive effects of IVNT protocols and programs.
Clients may feel the benefits within hours of receiving IVNT drips, and your body will certainly appreciate the positive long-term effects. For an ideal replacement of missing essential elements for your body, we recommend a series of 4 to 6 drips administered weekly or monthly, with occasional booster sessions thereafter.
- Step 1: Book appointment online or on phone
- Step 2: Consultation & Examination by our medical staff
- Step 3: Treatment: 30 – 40 minutes of relaxing IV nutritional therapy under medical supervision.
- Research shows that 90% of people are nutrient deficient, and 50% of those people are already taking a multivitamin.
- Vitamin infusions are more effective than taking oral vitamins and supplements as they are delivered directly bloodstream.
- All our IVNT drips have been thoroughly researched and developed under the strictest international regulations.