Dr. Tilman Stasch
Vitality Fountain Clinic
Suite 6B – GROSVENOR
+254 725 045 705
+254 714 144 000
To Vitality Fountain Clinic, Nairobi’s first purpose-built Clinic for Plastic Surgery, Skin Health, Dermatology, Cosmetic Medicine and Hand Surgery. Dr Stasch and his team offer the latest and most in-demand medical and cosmetic treatments at our prestigious 14 Riverside Drive location in Nairobi, Kenya. We combine discretion and confidentiality with welcoming and stylish surroundings to make you most welcome.
We understand that choosing Plastic Surgery or Cosmetic treatments is a very personal decision – so for clients seeking convenience, comfort, and exceptional results, you are most welcome to contact us now.
We are looking forward to welcoming you!
Are you looking for the German Plastic Surgeon in Kenya?
At our Specialist Medical Centre for Plastic Surgery in 14 Riverside Drive, Nairobi, Dr Stasch and his team offer the latest and most in-demand medical and cosmetic treatments for clients seeking comfort, convenience, confidentiality and exceptional results.
Plastic Surgery: Liposuction and Liposculpture, tummy tuck, butt lift (BBL), breast enlargement or reduction, facelifts, mummy makeover and many others
Cosmetic Medicine: Botox, injectable fillers, lasers, PRP, face rejuvenation, microneedling
Dermatology: Skin cancers, skin lesions, mole mapping, acne therapy, lumps and bumps
Regenerative Medicine: Intravenous Vitamin drips
Find out more here: Vitality Fountain Clinic
Plastic Surgery is much more than what people refer to as “Beauty Surgery” or “Cosmetic Surgery”. Etymologically, the adjective “plastic” in Plastic Surgery stands for “sculpting, modelling or moulding” and derives from the Greek word plasticos. The speciality of Plastic Surgery consists of four main components:
All four fields of Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Hand Surgery, Burn Reconstruction Surgery) form part of the surgical expertise of our highly qualified and certified specialist in plastic surgery – Dr Tilman Stasch.
We also offer services in Dermatology (Mole mapping, advanced skin care, skin cancer therapy, mole removal), Aesthetic Medicine (Botox, Fillers, PRP, Microneedling etc ), Regenerative Medicine (IV Vitamin Drips, mesenchymal stem cells), and Specialist Wound Care.
You are considering Plastic Surgery – now there are some important factors that you want to consider while choosing the right Plastic Surgeon. Since not every physician or surgeon is qualified or experienced in every procedure that a highly qualified Plastic Surgeon will offer, finding the right fit for you is necessary for your safety and satisfaction.
You will have heard from friends or relatives about who the best Plastic Surgeon is in town – which will lead you to search in the internet, which is always a good place to start. Now you need to carefully evaluate the surgeon before settling for one or two choices with whom you might want to have a consultation:
A personal consultation with the surgeon who will actually perform the surgery is recommended, to learn more about your intended aesthetic op, whether you have settled on a procedure or you still want to explore your options. This is an opportunity to ask any questions you have about your procedure of interest and if you are not sure you can inform the doctor of the areas of your body you are concerned about. Any decision to do Plastic Surgery will be your own, and the Surgeon and Clinic team can give you a full plan about the pre- to post-op period.
Make the most out of your consultation:
1. Do some research on your procedure of interest and put down all the questions that you would like to ask your surgeon during the consultation.
2. We will allocate a full 45 min for your consultation to allow ample time with the Specialist nurse and Dr. Tilman Stasch (Plastic Surgeon), to give you all the necessary infos on your procedure and also allowing you time to ask all the questions you might have.
3. Dr Google will make you find much information on the net which might not always be very accurate. Dr. Stasch will be happy to address any concerns you might have with regards to the procedure, the before- and aftercare and recovery.
4. Have all the relevant information on your medical and surgical history, as well as all the medication and supplements you take ready written down to discuss with the team, because some conditions or medications may have an impact on the safety of your op – so it is key that you are honest and detailed about your medical history.
5. If you find the time and you are sure you want to undergo Plastic Surgery, a full medical check up to ensure that you are in perfect health might be useful. We will guide you as to what will be needed.
6. Dress in comfortable and easy to remove clothing since you might be required to change to a clinic gown to allow an examination by the doctor.
7. You can come in 15 minutes before your appointment to fill in the paperwork so we can start your consultation on time.
8. We will require you to pay KES 6,000 consultation fee upfront when scheduling your appointment, to allow us to reserve the allocated time for you alone, and to avoid waiting time.
You have made the decision to see us at Vitality Fountain Clinic. When you arrive at the clinic on time, you will check in with the friendly front desk staff who will provide you with a registration form to fill in the waiting area. If you would like to wait in the more private VIP waiting area, do tell us beforehand.
You will then be introduced to the Specialist nurse who will take down your medical history, getting to know you before discussing your procedure of interest and giving you initial information. You will then see Dr. Stasch who will spend the rest of the time with you, discussing your options and answering your questions.
We welcome you to share pictures of your expectations and Dr. Stasch will advise whether they are realistic, and if we can achieve an outcome that will make you happy. Showing you before and after pictures of previous Plastic Surgery patients from our clinic form part of every good consultation.
You will then receive a detailed information pack, to help you understand in writing, what the procedure(s) will entail, and other relevant info for your surgery.
Our Clinic Coordinator then assists you further to schedule the surgery, discuss the financial aspects, coordinate any required lab or radiology tests, and advise on any further follow-up appointments you might wish to have. We want your journey to be as smooth as it can be and will be on your side all the way until you have fully recovered.
We care about your experience. Fill in your details and we’ll contact you shortly.